Gain rewards with our Switzerland Investment Pool
Our Ticker: “000”(3 zeros, adapools.org link for more info)
Stake Pool id: 01df29429173d263c7533a22742dae19f16a08798b7a57873c34cf58
Stake Pool id: pool1q80jjs53w0fx836n8g38gtdwr8ck5zre3da90peuxn84sj3cu0r
Gain from our pledge amount of “100 000 ADA”
Stake pool name: “Switzerland Investment Pool”
Our current fee is 0.5% to support healthy Cardano network it won’t go higher than 2%. That will have very small effect on rewards. Thank you for your trust and support. We are here to help Cardano grow strong and healthy!
Why stake on Switzerland Investment Pool?
Our own bare-metal server with Intel® Xeon® Gold processors together with speedy NVMe SSDs, best high performance hardware. Redundant 10 Gbit network connection.
- 1 Main stake pool bare-metal server
- 1 Backup stake pool node
- 4 Private relays (in undisclosed locations in Switzerland and world)
- 3 Public relays (Our public relays are in Switzerland, Germany and Finland)
- 16 years of experience in network security (Security in Banking and Financial Industry)
- Relay nodes and stake pools with built in redundancy
- Stake pool protected by private relay nodes in undisclosed locations
- Switzerland Investment Pool server is located in state-of-the-art data center and provide top performance
- You maintain custody and control of your ADAs at all times. You don’t need to transfer any ADA. How to be safe online? – Beware of crypto scams!
Cardano Investment will safeguard stake pool using the latest hardware appliances and sophisticated perimeter security technologies with first-rate protection against large-scale DDoS attacks.
Location – Zürich, Switzerland
We host our stake pool on our own bare-metal server in Zürich, Switzerland. And we operate our server and nodes in accordance with the strict European data protection regulations. Stability, Security, Reliability, Neutrality!
You can now follow us on Twitter
We were among first 4 pools registered on Cardano
Cardano Staking Cycle
Video explaining reward snapshots and epochs